Sunday, October 26, 2014

Osadus Püha Vaimuga

Käies osaduses Püha Vaimuga, pead mõistma, et Ta tunneb sind ja saab sinust aru rohkem, kui sa ise end tunned.
--- Reaalsuse Rapsoodia, 26. oktoober 2014 ---

In walking in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you must realize that He knows and understands you more than you know yourself.
--- Rhapsody of Realities, October 26, 2014 ---



Kas sa ei usu, et mina olen Isas ja Isa on minus? Neid sõnu, mida ma teile ütlen, ei räägi ma iseenesest, vaid Isa, kes asub minus, teeb oma tegusid
- Johannese evangeelium 14:10 -

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
- John 14:10, King James Version (KJV) -

No comments:

Post a Comment